With the competitive and fast-moving nature of the mobile industry, GSMA understands that a company’s business development activity needs to be private and confidential. We have built the GSMA Marketplace to allow a significant amount of seller privacy, while still maintaining the benefits of a marketplace:
- We never share contact information
- Sellers decide what product data is shared
- We never share identifiable transaction data
- We protect your data
See below for details:
- While your company must be listed on the Marketplace to participate, no seller contact information is displayed on the Marketplace unless authorized by you
- We never share any seller contact information to any outside party
- Sellers have the ability to select the information that is included in any catalogue that they post to the Marketplace; this may or may not include pricing, products specifications, etc.
- Sellers have the ability to create private product or service catalogues that may be seen only by buyers that the seller has selected
- We will never share with a third party any transactional data (including information from RFP/RFI/RFXs, product/service/seller search or research performed on the Marketplace) that is specific to an individual company or that may be used to identify a buyer company. We may share this type of data in an anonymous and aggregated format, which would include data from many buyers and/or sellers and could not be used to identify any single company’s activity on the Marketplace
- GSMA will take appropriate steps to protect from any unauthorized parties all data and contact information that is stored in or generated by the Marketplace
See the full Terms and Conditions of the GSMA Marketplace now.
If you have questions about GSMA Marketplace seller’s privacy or would like to talk to a Marketplace sales representative, contact us now.