The GSMA Marketplace is a new online commerce platform that enables buyers and sellers in the mobile industry to connect with each other. These connections enable the buying and selling of all types of products and services. We currently have over 4,200+ SELLERS and 850+ BUYERS on the Marketplace. These buyers have launched RFP/RFI/RFX worth over $350,000,000+ USD in value since launch.
Benefits of the Marketplace include:
- Find new suppliers, products and services
- Reduce time, cost and travel to purchase
- Simplify and shorten the procurement process
- Get more competitive offers and bids
- Research potential suppliers or partners
- Find and win new customers and business
- Reduce time, cost and travel to sell
- Promote your products and services to buyers
- Simplify and shorten the sales cycle
- Research new markets and competitors
Brought to you by the organizers of Mobile World Congress, the GSMA Marketplace enables sellers to create customized storefronts and post product catalogues. Buyers can search for new suppliers or products and can initiate RFX, RFP or RFI. Both buyers and sellers can benefit from the Research Centre, which allows detailed analysis of markets, potential partners and even competitors.
The following video offers an overview of the Marketplace:
Types of Companies on the GSMA Marketplace
A wide range of companies from the telecom and mobile communications ecosystem are on the GSMA Marketplace, including:
- Mobile network operators
- Network equipment providers
- Device manufacturers
- Service providers
- Virtual network operators
- Application developers
- Consultants and outsourcing specialists
- Operation support providers
- Component manufacturers
- System integrators
- Fixed and satellite network operators
See a complete list of buyers and sellers currently on the Marketplace.
If you have a question about the GSMA Marketplace or would like to talk to a Marketplace sales representative, contact us now.