Since Mobile World Congress is the undisputed focal point for procurement and business development activity in the mobile and telecom industry, we want to make sure that GSMA’s other initiative, the GSMA Marketplace, is also full of business opportunity during the event.
Companies that launch 2 or more RFXs on the GSMA Marketplace are eligible to receive two free EVP pass to Mobile World Congress 2017 (€1,498 value).
Conditions and restrictions Include:
- The company publishing the RFX must have a Buyer account on GSMA Marketplace
- The RFX must be part of a legitimate search for products or services
- RFX must include relevant details like product/service description, quantity, RFX expire date, etc.
- The RFX must be published on the Marketplace by February 15, 2017 and remain active at least through March 1st, 2017
- The RFX must be a Public RFX (not Private)
- Only two free MWC pass per participating Buyer account company; additional RFX will not result in additional free passes
- The free pass may not be transferred to anyone outside the company
- GSMA reserves the right to deny any pass request at their discretion or to discontinue this offer at any time for any reason
To claim your free MWC Pass, please:
- Email email@example.com
- Use “RFX for MWC Pass” as the email subject
- Include the following information
- Company Name (as it appears on the buyer account on GSMA Marketplace)
- RFX Title
- RFX Expire Date
- Name, title and email address of the individual who will use the free pass
If you have any question regarding this free pass program, please email Marketplace@gsma.com