The GSMA Marketplace improves business development, sales and marketing for telecommunications and mobile industry suppliers by allowing them to:
- Find and win new customers and business
- Reduce time, cost and travel to sell
- Promote your products and services to buyers
- Simplify and shorten the sales cycle
- Research new markets and competitors
We currently have OVER 800+ MOBILE AND TELECOM INDUSTRY BUYERS on the Marketplace looking to connect with wholesalers, distributors, suppliers, and other telecom vendors. These buyers have launched RFP/RFI/RFX WORTH OVER $365,000,000+ USD in value and ongoing opportunity over the last few months.
Now is the time to join the 4,200+ other sellers on the platform and take advantage of this critical mass of purchasing power and activity.
See more details and screenshots on how the Marketplace works for suppliers and sellers now.
Learn How to Win Business on the Marketplace
Seller Account Types
There are several different seller account types including:
- Basic: entry level option gets you a listing on the Marketplace
- Gold: allows you full participation in online RFP, RFI, RFQ and RFX
- Platinum: maximum exposure and allows you to contact buyers directly
See the details of the different seller account types now.
If you have a question or would like to talk to a Marketplace Engagement Team Member, contact us now.